- Do you know where this photo was taken?
- CNN will post a new photo each Monday morning and reveal the answer later that day
- The photo might be related to a recent story -- or it could just be something unusual we found
[Updated 2:30 p.m. Monday, November 14] Iguazu Falls looks set to be named one of the new seven wonders of nature.
The gorgeous waterfalls, on the border of Argentina and Brazil, made a provisional list Friday after a series of voting and expert judging. The vote was hosted by the New7Wonders Foundation, which is based in Zurich, Switzerland, and funded by commercial partnerships and licensing, according to its website.
The votes must still be validated and verified. But if the list is confirmed, the other wonders of nature would be:
* The Amazon rainforest
* Halong Bay, Vietnam
* Jeju Island, South Korea
* Komodo National Park, Indonesia
* Puerto Princesa River, Philippines
* Table Mountain, South Africa
Credit to "mrcqm," "PrahaCZ" and "kleiser" for being the first to answer correctly in our photo challenge.
[Original post] Do you know where this photo was taken?
If you think you know the answer -- or if you just want to take a wild guess -- post it in the comments area below. Later in the day, we'll reveal where the photo was taken and give credit to those who figured it out first. (The more detail, the better!)
Each Monday morning, we'll post a new photo and challenge you to tell us its origin. The photo might be related to a prominent news story or theme -- or it might just be something that caught our eye.