- Mark Webber wins his first race of the season in Brazil
- Victory takes him up to third in the final standings
- Jenson Button seals second spot after third place at Interlagos
- Two-time champion Sebastian Vettel finished second
Mark Webber's victory in the final round of the season in Brazil underlined once again Red Bull's domination.
Teammate and double world champion Sebastian Vettel finished second despite a faulty gearbox, with Jenson Button a fine third for McLaren.
Button's performance sealed second spot in the championship with Australia's Webber overtaking Alonso for third place by a point.
Adrian Sutil's battling sixth place at Interlagos saw the German move up to ninth in the final standings.
With teammate Paul di Resta finishing eighth, their Force India team sealed sixth in the constructors' championship.
Drivers' standings after final round in Brazil:
1. Sebastian Vettel (Ger) Red Bull 392 points
2. Jenson Button (GB) McLaren 270
3. Mark Webber (Aus) Red Bull 258
4. Fernando Alonso (Spa) Ferrari 257
5. Lewis Hamilton (GB) McLaren 227
6. Felipe Massa (Bra) Ferrari 118
7. Nico Rosberg (Ger) Mercedes 89
8. Michael Schumacher (Ger) Mercedes 76
9. Adrian Sutil (Ger) Force India 42
10. Vitaly Petrov (Rus) Renault 37
Constructors' final standings:
1. Red Bull 650 points
2. McLaren 497
3. Ferrari 375
4. Mercedes 185
5. Lotus Renault 73
6. Force India 69
7. Sauber 44
8. Toro Rosso 41
9. Williams 5