(CNN) -- Britain's Ascot racecourse hosts the most eagerly awaited finale of the flat-racing season on Saturday as the world's top-rated horse Frankel bids to crown his remarkable career by securing a 14th consecutive win.
In what is likely to be his final outing in Britain's most valuable race -- the QIPCO Champion Stakes, which has a prize fund of $2.1 million -- victory for Frankel is likely to further enhance "Usain Colt's" stud value.
Cirrus Des Aigles won the 2011 version of the race and the French challenger will be back at Ascot to defend his title.
Owned by Saudi prince Khaled Abdullah and trained by Sir Henry Cecil, Frankel is the favorite to win in front of what is expected to be a 32,000 sell-out crowd.
In recognition of Frankel's achievements and Saturday's finale to the flat racing season, CNN visited Ascot to shoot a panorama of the racecourse and devised a quiz to test our readers' nose for observation.
1. How many Chelsea pensioners are in the crowd?
2. How many fezes are being worn in the grandstand?
3. What colour is the ice cooler?
4. How many large bookmaker umbrellas are on the course?
5. What key viewing point of the course is directly in front of Ascot's Winning Post sign?
Answers to the Ascot quiz will be posted after the conclusion of the QIPCO Champion Stakes on Saturday.