(CNN) -- Red Bull's Formula One double world champion Sebastian Vettel has rejected press speculation that he has already signed a deal to move to Ferrari.
The German, who strengthened his grip on a third consecutive drivers' championship crown with victory at the Indian Grand Prix, described some of the reports as "bull****" and said he is happy at Red Bull.
Vettel is undoubtedly the hottest property in Formula One and several media outlets claimed he was set to join the famous Italian marque for the 2014 season.
But Red Bull team principal Christian Horner has insisted Vettel with still be with his team in two years time and Vettel said he found the stories amusing.
"No, there's nothing, nothing to tell you, nothing I've signed," he was quoted as saying on the sport's official website. "Nothing has changed. It's quite amusing. I don't know where it came from.
"I don't read much, so it's quite a surprise when you get to the circuit and get all these questions. Nothing to report. As I said, I can't be happier at the moment.
"You don't know every single one in the team, and it's hard to speak to every single one, so if there's -- sorry to say -- some bulls**** in the press, obviously there might be some concerns back in the factory.
"But I'm 100% behind them as I feel they're 100% behind me and therefore I want to get this straight, there's nothing to report and I'm very happy at Red Bull Racing."
Vettel roared to victory in New Delhi on Sunday to win his fourth consecutive race and take a 13-point lead over Ferrari's Fernando Alonso in the standings.
With just three races left in the 2012 season, the 25-year-old is perfectly poised to underline his dominance of the sport with a third drivers' title in a row.
Not since legendary German Michael Schumacher won five consecutive titles between 2000 and 2004 has the sport seen such dominance.
Red Bull are desperate to hang on to their star man, and Horner said after the win in India he hopes Vettel stays at the team for a long time.
Horner told reporters: "Sebastian has been with Red Bull since he was 12 or 13 years of age. He has achieved all his grand prix victories in Red Bull-designed cars.
"He is very happy being part of this team and he is an important part of this team and hopefully that will continue for many years to come."
Meanwhile, Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen -- who won the world title with Ferrari in 2007 -- has confirmed he will retain his seat at Lotus for next season.
The 33-year-old currently sits third in the standings having secured six podium finishes this season and scoring points in all but one round.
Lotus released a video on their website on Monday that confirmed Raikkonen will see through his two-year deal.
"I think my return to Formula One has gone pretty well and the team has done a very good job all year so far," Raikkonen said in a Lotus team statement.
"To be honest, I didn't expect to be fighting for the drivers' championship this season when you look at where the team was in 2011, so it has been great to be on the podium so many times and to score points on a regular basis.
"I feel very comfortable with Lotus F1 Team and we share the same philosophy of racing. Continuing with the team was an obvious choice for me and I'm looking forward to making another step forward together next year."
Lotus team principal Eric Boullier expressed his delight at the deal and revealed Raikkonen had already been consulted on the design of the Lotus team car for 2013.
"Kimi has made an exceptional comeback to Formula One," he said. "From the first time he sat in the car this year it was clear he had lost none of his pace or technical feedback and we have been rewarded by a focused and motivated driver all season.
"For Lotus F1 Team to be fighting for such strong championship positions this year is in no small part attributed to Kimi's talent and experience of racing. It was a natural conclusion for us to confirm that we will be harnessing his abilities for next season."