(CNN) -- It looks like that "deep rift" among the Jonas Brothers has led to a breakup.
The boy band, which recently canceled a planned 19-show national tour following a disagreement over musical direction, is no longer a group.
"It's over for now," Kevin Jonas, 25, told People magazine, which first reported the news. His brother Joe, 24, called it a "unanimous decision."
The three decided to go their separate ways after Nick Jonas, 21, spoke up during an October 3 meeting, according to the magazine.
"I was feeling kind of trapped," Nick said. "I needed to share my heart with my brothers."
The Jonas Brothers skyrocketed to fame through the Disney Channel's "Camp Rock" movie series. They signed with Disney's Hollywood Records label in 2007, and their albums -- including solo projects -- have sold 20 million copies worldwide.
But in recent years, each brother has broken out with his own projects: Kevin and his wife, Danielle, have a reality show on E! and are expecting their first child. Joe has gone in a more adult direction with his music career, and both he and his brother Nick have released solo albums and expanded into acting.
Rumblings that the band was in a pretty bad spot have grown louder over the past few weeks after a spokesman confirmed there was "a deep rift" within the pop group.
The three worked together on new music earlier this year, releasing singles "Pom Poms" and "First Time," but one industry insider told People it could be "the beginning of the end."
CNN's Carolyn Sung, Rachel Wells and Jane Caffrey contributed to this report.