- South Korea has 108 cases of MERS and nine deaths
- Ten people released from quarantine in Hong Kong and Guangzhou
- Hong Kong issues travel advice to avoid unnecessary travel to South Korea
Seoul, South Korea (CNN)South Korea is grappling with two battles: the virus itself and the public fear over MERS, one official declared.
Mainly older patients
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, or sharing cups or eating utensils, with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.