- Second South Korean hospital closed over MERS outbreak
- Four new cases are confirmed
- South Korea's central bank unexpectedly cut interest rates over MERS
Seoul, South Korea (CNN)A second South Korean clinic has been forced to close, with staff, patients and visitors sent into quarantine, as the country attempts to curb the spread of the MERS virus for a third week.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, or sharing cups or eating utensils, with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.