(CNN)Here's some sand in your face, Baia do Sancho.
Grace Bay in Turks and Caicos is the world's new No. 1 beach, according to TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards.
After two years at the top of TripAdvisor's rankings of the world's best beaches, Baia do Sancho in Fernando de Noronha, Brazil, has been edged out by a sweeping crescent of sand on the north shore of the island of Providenciales in Turks and Caicos.
The travel planning and booking site announced winners of its awards for best beaches Wednesday.
Winning beaches were selected based on the quality and quantity of user reviews and ratings of beaches over a year-long period.
In addition to its global list of top beaches, TripAdvisor also ranked award-winning beaches for the United States, the United Kingdom, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, the South Pacific and Europe.
With two and a half miles of white sand, Florida's Clearwater Beach topped the U.S. rankings.
In Europe, Playa de Ses Illetes in Formentera, Spain, was the top-ranked beach
Asia's No. 1 beach, according to TripAdvisor reviews, is Ngapali Beach in Myanmar.
The top 10 beaches on the global list:
1. Grace Bay -- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
2. Baia do Sancho -- Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
3. Playa Paraiso -- Cayo Largo, Cuba
4. Anse Lazio -- Praslin Island, Seychelles
5. Cayo de Agua -- Los Roques National Park, Venezuela
6. Flamenco Beach -- Culebra, Puerto Rico
7. Playa de Ses Illetes -- Formentera, Spain
8. Ngapali Beach -- Ngapali, Myanmar
9. West Bay Beach -- Bay Islands, Honduras
10. Nacpan Beach -- El Nido, Philippines