Margaret Aspinall: 'I was denied final cuddle with dead son'
Updated 1430 GMT (2230 HKT) April 26, 2016
Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. Find out what's happening in the world as it unfolds.
- Inquest finds football fans unlawfully killed
- 96 died at Hillsborough Stadium in 1989
Margaret Aspinall lost her son James in the 1989 Hillsborough soccer stadium disaster. She is the chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group. The following is from her interview with Don Riddell for CNN's documentary "Hillsborough: They'll Never Walk Alone"
(CNN)I'm so grateful that God chose me to be James' mom. He was my first born, the eldest of five, and he was a beautiful child. He was a wonderful son; very kind, very generous, very helpful to his brothers and sisters. Anybody would have been proud to be James' mum.
• Inquest finds football fans unlawfully killed
• 96 died at Hillsborough Stadium in 1989
• Jury rules police at fault for deadly crush
• Fan behavior did not cause or contribute to tragedy
• UK prosecution will now consider criminal charges
• Deaths at Liverpool-Nottingham Forest FA Cup tie
• Victims' families campaigned for inquiry