- Vote Leave campaign unveils what it says is a "fairer, more humane" immigration policy
- Pro-"Brexit" team says UK should have "Australian-style points based system" to decide who is allowed in
- Under their rules, would-be immigrants would be required to "speak good English"
London (CNN)Would-be migrants to a post-"Brexit" UK would have to "speak good English" under the Vote Leave campaign's new immigration policy.
- the automatic right of all EU citizens to move to the UK to live and work will end
- a points-based system will help decide who is allowed in
- those coming to the UK to study or work will be admitted on the basis of their skills
- "for relevant jobs ... all those who come have the ability to speak good English"