- The European project is at a crossroads -- whatever the result of this week's "Brexit" vote in the UK
- The message from Europe to British voters is -- mainly -- "Please don't go"
Paris (CNN)On the grounds of the Petit Palais in Paris stands a bronze statue of Winston Churchill. It was sculpted by a Frenchman and recalls the day in November 1944 that the British Prime Minister visited the French capital soon after the end of the Nazi occupation.
Start of a trend?
- The non-Brit's guide to Brexit
- Who's who in the UK referendum?
- Europe wants UK to stay, but won't beg
- In or out? A tale of two British towns
- Five reasons Europe would miss UK
- Why security is key to Brexit vote
- If Britain votes 'Leave,' what next?
- Curry chefs spice up referendum
- Timeline: Britain's troubled Europe ties
- Brexit and immigration: Will it change?
- Why Brexit vote should worry Trump
- Europe's nervous silence on Brexit