- Great Britain votes Thursday on whether to remain part of European Union or not
- Slain lawmaker Jo Cox's legacy a "message of peace," Malala Yousafzai tells crowd at vigil
London (CNN)British politicians are making their crucial final pitches to a bitterly divided electorate Wednesday to persuade undecided voters of the merits of remaining in or leaving the European Union.
'Great Debate' yields few answers
- The non-Brit's guide to Brexit
- Who's who in the UK referendum?
- Europe wants UK to stay, but won't beg
- In or out? A tale of two British towns
- Five reasons Europe would miss UK
- Why security is key to Brexit vote
- If Britain votes 'Leave,' what next?
- Curry chefs spice up referendum
- Timeline: Britain's troubled Europe ties
- Brexit and immigration: Will it change?
- Why Brexit vote should worry Trump
- Europe's nervous silence on Brexit