- Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon's party has vowed to revisit independence issue
- Independence rejected in 2014, but with UK vote on EU, things have changed, she says
(CNN)Scotland will likely seek independence for a second time this decade after the historic vote for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union, Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said Friday.
- Why do the Brits want out?
- How Europe should respond
- Why the U.S. is freaked out
- Does this mean Trump will win?
- Results map tells a big story
- Could this man be next UK PM?
- Anger in bedroom, joy on streets
- Reasons why Brexit could be good
- Could Scottish independence be next?
- Britain voted 'Leave,' what's next?
- What will Brexit mean to me?
- World markets in crisis after Brexit