- Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn embroiled in anti-Semitism row
- Justice Secretary Michael Gove says he'll run for PM
London (CNN)Boris Johnson, one of the leading voices in the Brexit campaign and the man considered to be the favorite to replace outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron, delivered a bombshell Thursday when he announced he didn't want the job.
- Week that brought UK to its knees
- What does Brexit mean for you?
- Boris Johnson won't stand as PM
- Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- Results map tells a big story