- New PM will need to keep the economy from diving
- Leader will have to bring squabbling party member together
London (CNN)In case you haven't noticed, Britain is in a bit of a pickle. The British people voted last week to pull out of the European Union, and as a result, they have no clue who's going to lead the country through one of its toughest political transitions in years. And most will have no say in it, either. Oops.
How will Britain choose its next prime minister?
- Week that brought UK to its knees
- What does Brexit mean for you?
- Boris Johnson won't stand as PM
- Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- Results map tells a big story