- Theresa May officially named Conservative Party leader
- May's sole rival, Andrea Leadsom, pulled out of the race
London (CNN)British Prime Minister David Cameron is to resign Wednesday, paving the way for Home Secretary Theresa May to take the reins.
Is this democratic?
- Week that brought UK to its knees
- What does Brexit mean for you?
- Boris Johnson won't stand as PM
- Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- Results map tells a big story