- ISIS says one of its "soldiers" carried out attack in France
- "Mum, there are dead everywhere," one victim says in a frantic phone call
(CNN)The man who used a 20-ton truck to plow down hundreds of people in Nice this week, killing 84, somehow became rapidly radicalized and hadn't shown up on any anti-terrorist intelligence radar, French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said Saturday.
New developments in the investigation
Hollande warns of continued strikes
- Witnesses: Bodies everywhere
- Truck plowed into crowds
- New tool of terror?
- Outpouring of shock
- Nice: Idyllic seaside city
- Should tourists stay away from Nice?
- 30 days of terror
- Why France again?
- Photos: Celebrations shattered
- Trump, Clinton: Different takes
- World leaders respond to terror
- Truck driver in attack identified
- American victims: Father and son killed in attack