- Prosecutor: Computer shows attacker had interest in "radical jihadist movement"
(CNN)French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve has said that any link between the man who killed 84 people in a brazen attack on Bastille Day in the French Riviera city of Nice and ISIS has "yet to be established."
Anger at minute silence
Further arrests made
ISIS: 'Soldier' behind attack
- Attacker 'not very intelligent'
- Why did he launch rampage?
- Photos: Celebrations shattered
- Nice: An extremist hotbed?
- Walking the trail of terror
- Witnesses: Bodies everywhere
- New tool of terror?
- Nice: Idyllic seaside city
- Should tourists stay away from Nice?
- 30 days of terror
- Why France again?
- U.S. victims: Father, son killed