- The UK does not intend to initiate the process to leave the EU before the end of 2016, court hears
- The UK's new PM says it would be an "irresponsible gamble" to scrap Trident
- Asked if prepared to authorize strike that could kill 100,000 she replies "yes"
London, England (CNN)The UK Government does not plan to trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon treaty initiating the UK's departure from the European Union before the end of this year, the country's High Court was told Tuesday.
- Week that brought UK to its knees
- What does Brexit mean for you?
- Boris Johnson won't stand as PM
- Farage deserted by Brexit bandmates?
- Can UK get out of Brexit?
- Brexit = higher taxes, less spending
- UK loses perfect AAA credit rating
- How Britons really feel about Brexit
- Voters: 'We had nothing to lose'
- Racist attacks rise after EU vote
- Did Brexit hurt Trump?
- Results map tells a big story