- Activist in Aleppo tells CNN that evacuations will begin at 6 a.m. with 150 people
- Military activity in eastern Aleppo has ceased, Russian diplomat says
(CNN)The Syrian government has established control over eastern Aleppo, Vitaly Churkin, Russia's ambassador to the United Nations, told the UN Security Council on Tuesday.
- Russia: Syrian regime establishes control over eastern Aleppo
- Ceasefire, evacuation deal forged
- Turkish mediation led to the deal
- Evacuations will begin Wednesday morning
- UN Security Council meets, aims tough words at Syrian regime
- Forces loyal to Bashar al-Assad killed 82 people on Monday, United Nations says
- In light of reports of executions in Syria, CNN's Impact Your World team has ways viewers/readers can help Syrians. Please visit CNN.com/impact
'We have failed the people of Syria'
- Reports of executions as army closes in
- Syrians post goodbye messages on Twitter
- The children who put Aleppo's suffering on the map
- 'Assad will reign over a wasteland'
- Photos: The Battle for Aleppo
- 'Aleppo is being destroyed by the silence of the world'
- Why Aleppo is so important
- What you need to know about Aleppo