(CNN)Evacuations of civilians and rebels from Syria's eastern Aleppo resumed late Sunday after several hours of delay.
- UN Security Council set to vote on Monday on resolution to monitor evacuations.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin talk about Aleppo in phone call.
- New deal mediated by Turkey after two ceasefires crumbled.
- Buses set to evacuate people from rebel-besieged towns were set ablaze.
- 9,000 people evacuated before operations were suspended Friday.
- Rebels say Iranian militia groups brought earlier evacuations to a halt.
- Syrian regime is on the brink of seizing the whole city of Aleppo.