- Iran calls Trump's order "an obvious insult to the Islamic world"
- Iran is one of seven Muslim-majority nations targeted in US order
(CNN)Iran is carefully studying US President Donald Trump's executive order limiting immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries and will take legal, political and reciprocal measures accordingly, Iran's Foreign Affairs Ministry announced Saturday.
- 134 million banned from US
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Legal battle begins
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders, memos and proclamations
- Comparing Trump to previous presidents