On Friday, US President Donald Trump signed an executive order temporarily banning travel from seven Muslim-majority countries and suspending all refugee admissions.
The order has triggered protests and legal challenges nationwide. Read on for the latest updates.
• Countries affected: Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen and Somalia
• Read more: Full text of what the ban says
• Read more: What immigrants and green card holders need to know
• Read more: Judge temporarily blocks parts of ban from taking effect
• Read more: Inside the confusion of the ban’s implementation