London (CNN)Police investigating the deadliest terror attack to hit the UK in 12 years named the perpetrator Thursday as a 52-year-old British man, Khalid Masood.
• Kurt Cochran, from Utah, is named by family and his church as having died in the London attacks.
• Injured include 10 nationalities besides the British, among them French, South Korean and American.
• London Mayor Sadiq Khan led tributes at a vigil at Trafalgar Square, near the scene of the attack.
• Addresses were searched in Birmingham and elsewhere and a number of arrests were made.
• Queen Elizabeth II voices her "thoughts, prayers, and deepest sympathy" for all those affected.