Paris (CNN)Millions of viewers are expected to tune in Wednesday night to see independent centrist Emmanuel Macron battle far-right nationalist Marine Le Pen in the only televised head to head debate of the election.
Le Pen's challenge
- Is this Macron's election to lose?
- Why Putin and Trump both like Le Pen
- Macron vs. Le Pen: What do they stand for?
- Why you should care about the French election
- Fears of Russian meddling in French election
- Macron: I'll avoid Clinton mistake
- Marine Le Pen: The person behind the party
- French election turns dirty
- The problems facing France's next president