- Trump met with Russian officials last week
- The details of the meeting are now being scrutinized
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's consequential meeting with two of Russia's top foreign operatives earlier this month has cast a pall over his administration, raising questions about the President's ability to handle classified information when meeting with sometimes adversarial foreign leaders.
Who was in the meeting?
- Donald Trump -- President
- Rex Tillerson -- Secretary of State
- H.R. McMaster -- National Security Adviser
- Dina Powell -- Deputy National Security Adviser
- Missing? Jared Kushner -- Trump's son-in-law and top aide
- Sergey Lavrov -- Russian Foreign Minister
- Sergey Kislyak -- Russian ambassador to the US
- A slew of other unidentified Russian aides