| CNN WEB SITES:
Sequel suggestions for 'I Still Know What You Did Last Summer'
Web posted on:
Wednesday, November 18, 1998 12:05 PM EST
From CNN Interactive Sr. Producer Dave Rickett
(CNN) -- Thanks for all of the great title suggestions for the third installment of "I Know What You Did Last Summer." Let's cut to the chase.
A year from now, you might see one of these on the marquee:
- I No Longer Care What You Did Last Summer, But I'm Gonna Kill You Anyway
- I'm Still Alive, I Still Know, and I Won't Go Away
- Speed 2 But With A Hook
- Buffy: The Hook Slayer
- Why Can't Julie James Just Die?
- I Know What You Did Last Summer: Beyond Thunderdome
- I Forgot What You Did Last Summer
- I Haven't Forgotten What You Did Last Summer
- You'll Pay For What You Did Last Summer
- I Know That You Know That I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Do You Know What I Did Last Summer?
- I Kinda, Sorta, Think I Remember What You Did All Those Summers Ago!
- I'll Always Know What You Did That Summer
- You Still Don't Know What You Did Last Summer
- I'm Back For What You Did Last Summer
- Three Summers Ago, This Movie Was Cool
- I Don't Give A Damn What You Did Last Summer
- 4 Kids, A Car, And A Guy With A Hook: 3 Years Later
- I Want To Make More Money Than Last Summer
- You Won't Be Doing Anything Next Summer
- If Knowing What You Did Last Summer Is Wrong, Then I
Don't Want To Be Right
- Hot Fun In The Summertime...Knowing Is Everything
- I Know What You've Done For Two Summers Straight
- I've Forgotten What You Did Last Summer But I'm Going To Hook You
- I Think I Still Know What You Did Two Summers Ago
Got anything else you're itching to say? Send it this way:
BACK TO THE REVIEW