Tempers flare on UPS picket lines
1min. 07 sec VXtreme streaming video
VXtreme plug-ins for Windows 95, Windows NT, Power Macintosh, and Solaris are currently available. A helper app for Windows 3.11 is also available.
- UPS strike enters second day with no talks set - August 5, 1997
- CNNfn - Teamsters president ready for fight with UPS - August 4, 1997
- UPS wants Clinton to intervene in strike - August 4, 1997
- FedEx, Postal Service responding to crunch - August 4, 1997
- CNNfn - Competitors see potential boon in UPS problems - August 4, 1997
- CNNfn - Rivals nip at UPS' heels - August 4, 1997
- Teamsters, UPS hold firm as strike begins - August 4, 1997
- Postal Service and UPS rival feel strike impact - August 4, 1997
- Teamsters end talks; UPS strike appears imminent - August 3, 1997
- Teamsters submit new proposal to UPS - August 2, 1997
- Union: UPS strike starts at midnight Sunday - August 2, 1997
- Teamsters, UPS recess talks without agreement - August 1, 1997
- No deal yet, but UPS employees report for work - August 1, 1997
- With no progress in talks, UPS customers brace for strike - July 31, 1997
Related sites:Note: Pages will open in a new browser window
External sites are not endorsed by CNN Interactive.
© 1997 Cable News Network, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Terms under which this
service is provided to you.