- The Syrian people need help with food, shelter and medical aid
- Thousands of people have died
(CNN)In 2011, more than 3 million people lived in the Syrian city of Aleppo. Then the bombs came.
- British Red Cross
- Catholic Relief Services
- Concern Worldwide U.S.
- Doctors Without Borders
- Humanity & Inclusion
- International Medical Corps
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- International Rescue Committee
- Lutheran World Relief
- Mercy Corps
- Save the Children
- Syrian American Medical Society
- World Food Programme