1. Work out more – We took it to Twitter to know what your fitness goals were for 2016, using #GetFit2016. The top answer was, easily, to put more gym hours in. Squats, dead lifts, running and jumping jacks were some of the most popular responses you gave us.
2. Go the distance – Many of you set sport-related goals -- including a 450 mile bike journey, 10k jogs, kayaking and soccer.
3. Get a six pack – Core workouts and ab exercises proved to be popular for 2016.
4. Diet and lose weight – Lots of people wanted to lose weight by exercising, eating healthily, walking and doing strength training.
5. Challenge yourself – Some of you weren't content with just one health goal -- setting as many as seven goals in one tweet! Responses included eating no sugar, daily exercise, yoga and becoming vegan.