- Petitions with more than 100,000 signatures can be considered in Parliament
- Increase in signatures comes after Trump announced a controversial travel ban
London (CNN)A petition to stop US President Donald Trump's making an official state visit to Britain had gained more than a million signatures by Monday, in a backlash to Trump's controversial ban on citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the United States.
- What we know so far
- What it's like in the 7 impacted countries
- How the countries were chosen
- What the ban says: The full text
- What to know about the restrictions
- Is the ban legal?
- These are the people directly impacted
- The ban's Christian focus
- A family's plight just got more complicated
- Bergen: Trump's big mistake
- All of Trump's executive orders