Updated: August 14, 2020
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WarnerMedia websites, including activities run through our websites, such as surveys, research studies, focus group tests, promotions, competitions and prize-draws, purchases within our services, calls to action for user-generated content ("UGC") and subscribing for newsletters;
- Mobile apps, including activities run through our apps, such as those listed for our websites;
- Subscription services or other streaming services offered by WarnerMedia to consumers and services where you receive our audio-visual content through our websites, mobile apps and/or via a service provided by a third party, such as an internet service provider, pay TV platform or mobile phone operator;
- Console games; and
- Our fan pages/channels/accounts on third party social networks (e.g. official pages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Studio tours;
- Attractions and exhibitions (e.g. theme parks, marketing activations at conventions or other public places, in person VR experiences) operated by a WarnerMedia company; and
- Events you attend as a consumer or guest (as opposed to in a business capacity) such as film premieres, marketing and influencer events, focus group or user tests and private events held at our premises or studios under hire.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, use, share and otherwise process the following categories of Information:
1) Information we may collect from you:
- Registration, account, and sign-up Information, including information about you when you register or sign up with us for one of our Offerings (e.g. name, username, password, email, contact details, date of birth or age, interest in our content, etc.).
- Information about your purchase of an Offering, including relevant payment information (e.g. credit card information). We may also process Information about trial periods, redemptions of rewards or promotions, periods without an active subscription, payment history and any missed payments.
- Information about your use of, or participation in an Offering, including information about whether you have opened an email we have sent you, how you (including any account you use) interact with a Digital Service, content that you have viewed or posted, advertisements you have interacted with, games you have played and the level you reached, your preferences and interest in and use of various features, programs, services and content available on a Digital Service. This may also include demographic information, including at an individual or household level.
- Information you provide when participating in consumer surveys, research studies or focus group tests, including online or written replies and where applicable the recording of your audio or video interviews.
- Entries to promotions, competitions, prize-draws or calls to action, including images, videos and text.
- Camera access, including where for some Digital Services, we ask for permission to access your device's camera. If you grant permission, you may be able to take pictures or video within the app experience, to send them to us, or to access certain augmented reality ("AR") features. Some of these features may rely on camera systems to track movements of your eyes and other facial features or your immediate surroundings to apply AR effects.
- Sensitive data, including where you choose to share Information as part of one of our Offerings, or where you provide Information during one of our surveys or feedback sessions, including, where permitted by applicable law, information relating to your physical or mental health, race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life or sexual orientation, or your political beliefs. In some Offerings that include dynamic entertainment features, we may with your consent and in accordance with applicable law, collect information such as via facial scanning, eye tracking, or skin response that may be considered biometric.
- Information shared on WarnerMedia public or community forums, including where you share photos, letters, videos or comments, while participating in online forums. Depending on your privacy settings, this Information or content and your username may become public on the Internet or within a community of users. We cannot prevent further use of this Information once you share it in a publicly available or community forum. Please refer to the specific forum's privacy policies for further information on how they handle your Information.
- Information about your location, including where it is derived from device information (such as an IP address or country code), your device's interactions with our Digital Services, or, with your consent, Information about your device's precise location (e.g. geolocation via mobile devices).
- Event Information, including images and clips, whether captured via a booth or by other means by us or a third party on our behalf, and other Information relating to the organisation and management of an event, such as food allergies and other individual requirements.
- Technical/usage Information from your device, including the type of device, browser, unique device identifier, operating system, internet provider, mobile device identifier and/or mobile advertising identifier, connected device identifier (including that of a connected television), IP address, network attributes, television device and application attributes and settings, and other device or browser attributes and settings.