(CNN)Michelle Obama is reminding Americans practicing social distancing because of the coronavirus that no matter what they're going through, they "aren't alone."
- Contact your local school and sign up to volunteer with a food distribution program.
- Call parents you know and offer to give their kids a lesson (or read them a story).
- Offer to pick up groceries for your most at-risk and older neighbors.
- Call your local hospital or fire station and ask if you can order takeout for the staff.
- Buy gift certificates from your favorite local businesses and save them for later.