Today, you’ll find a deal on Kindle Paperwhite, a discounted Vitamix Series 750 Blender and savings on the Rumpl Everywhere Mat. All that and more below.
From dainty necklaces to simple studs to chic statement pieces, Mejuri offers an array of pieces to match anyone’s style. Now through Feb. 7, the brand is hosting its annual Diamond Week and offering 15% off all diamonds. Whether you’re shopping for someone special or your special self, browse among pendant necklaces, signet rings, hoop earrings and more in a range of styles.
$150 $110 at Amazon
Our pick for the best budget e-reader, the Kindle Paperwhite boasts a lightweight design and a glare-free screen with adjustable warmth to reduce strain on your eyes. Waterproof and equipped with a super-long-lasting battery, the Paperwhite is the perfect vacation accessory to pore over all your favorite beach reads — or the ideal nightstand companion. The latest Paperwhite is $40 off at Amazon in Agave Green and Denim, the first discount we’ve seen in these brand-new colors.
$38 $17 at Nordstrom
Storage tools don’t need to be just a functional means to an end — beyond simply containing your stuff, they can also be a part of your interior decoration. Thankfully, Open Spaces puts the style into organization with bins, shoe racks and more. Right now the brand’s gorgeous Storage Gems are over half off at Nordstrom in two colorways. Perfect for small items like jewelry, desk supplies, makeup and more, they’re a beautiful way to corral your things.
$84 $63 at Nordstrom
Versatile and machine-washable, Rumpl blankets are durable enough for the outdoors yet cozy enough for the couch. Right now the Rumpl Everywhere Mat — a water-blocking option perfect for everything from picnics to skiing — is on sale in a cute floral pattern at Nordstrom.
$509 $380 at Woot!
Upgrade your smoothie game with a top-of-the-line Professional Series Vitamix 750 blender right now. This powerful blender is large enough to feed a crowd yet compact enough to fit in most kitchen cabinets. Right now Woot! is offering 25% off in three sweet colors, so if you’ve had your eye on this kitchen game changer, now’s a great time to buy.
More deals to shop
• Get a deep clean with this Shark steam mop, now under $90 in refurbished condition at eBay.
• If you’re a fan of cold brew, consider this durable, portable Takeya brewer, now just $20 at Amazon.
• Save on a bunch of Arlo home security cameras at Woot! right now.
• Perfect for breakfast in bed this Valentine’s Day, this heart-shaped waffle maker produces cute mini waffles and boasts easy cleanup too.
• Save on the WD MyPassport hard drive at Best Buy right now — it’s our pick for the best overall SSD.
• If your Valentine is a coffee lover, get an exclusive 10% off the Blue Bottle Coffee Love Day Bundles and free shipping with the code CNN10.
• To celebrate National Dark Chocolate Day, Seattle Chocolate Co. is offering 20% off all dark chocolate.
• Now through Feb. 10, get 25% off all body and fragrance products at Korres, plus up to 50% off sets.
• Save on HP EliteBook laptops, starting at $700, right now at Woot!.
• Sur La Table is offering this 5-quart Staub Dutch oven for just $150.
Deals you may have missed
$155 $90 at Amazon
With a full complement of keys in a minimalist frame that doesn’t take up too much room on your desk, easy-to-use software and cross-platform compatibility, the Cooler Master SK653 is a big improvement over low-profile membrane keyboards. Right now you can score our pick for the best full-size low-profile keyboard at an all-time low price on Amazon.
It’s a perfect time to stock up on denim, thanks to this warehouse sale happening now at Levi’s. Get up to 75% off closeout styles, plus 30% off any regular order over $125. Whether you go for a standard pair of blue jeans, denim jacket, graphic tee or anything else, you’re sure to find nice savings at this classic brand.
$15 $11 at Soko Glam
A useful addition to an acne-targeting skin care regimen, hydrocolloid pimple patches accelerate healing and reduce scarring. Get a pack of 32 Starface patches for under $11 to add a little whimsy to your skin; they even come packaged in a mirrored refillable compact.
Winter Savings Event
Stock up on pet food, accessories, toys and more with this sitewide promo at Chewy. The retailer is offering a $30 digital gift card when you spend $100. Stock up now on essentials from all your favorite brands, and use the gift card next time you need to replenish — after all, you can never have too many chew toys. Use code WINTER now through Feb. 5.