How To ListenOn your computer On your mobile device Smart speakers
Explore CNNUS World Politics Business
- Police Search Swamp For Murder Victim's FiancéA police dive team searches for Brian Laundrie, fiancé of murder victim Gabby Petito at a nature preserve in Florida. An eyewitness claims she saw Laundrie, and his van, near where Petito’s body was found in Wyoming.
Ten current and former black female officers file a class action lawsuit against the Washington D.C. Police Department, claiming decades of racial and sexual discrimination. They seek damages of $100 million and an overhaul of the Department’s practices.
Over 60 days, America ...Show morehas gone from 200 Covid case deaths a day to over 2,000, with a University of Washington model forecasting nearly 100,000 more before the end of the year.Sep 23, 2021
- Trump Sues Niece For $100 MillionBREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump sues his niece Mary Trump and several journalists for disclosure of tax information published in New York Times articles which reveal he paid no Federal income tax for at least 10 years. The former President is seeking damages of 100 Million Dollars.
There is new proof Trump tried to orchestrate a coup. A leaked memo from a Trump lawyer details a six-step plan for Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 election result.
The FBI confirms the autopsy of the remains found ...Show morein Wyoming are Gabby Petito. With her tragic death now ruled a homicide, the search for her fiancé Brian Laundrie intensifies.Sep 22, 2021
- Pfizer Approves Covid Vaccine For ChildrenAs America sees 226,000 new Covid cases among children over the past week, Pfizer announce its lower-dose vaccine is safe and has generated a robust antibody response in children ages 5 to 11. More than 675,000 people have died of Covid in the U.S., with vaccine misinformation from right-wing political commentators still a dangerous part of the pandemic conversation.
After authorities find what they believe to be Gabby Petito's remains in Wyoming, The FBI searches the family home of her fianc...Show moreé Brian Laundrie and question his parents while he remains missing. Former FBI Special Agent, Stuart Kaplan joins to discuss this disturbing case.
With a surge of migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border, new video footage appears to show law enforcement officers on horseback using aggressive tactics when confronting those trying to cross into Texas. Matthew Dowd joins to discuss America’s immigration system.Sep 21, 2021
- FDA Approves Boosters For 65 & OlderIn a setback for the President, the FDA recommends a Pfizer vaccine booster shot six-months after full vaccination but only for people 65 and older and those at high risk of severe Covid-19 infection. 25% of Americans are still unvaccinated.
With just hours to go to the far-right rally at the Capitol in support of the January 6th rioters, the head of the Capitol Police Force says his officers are prepared to move in as quickly as possible if violence does break out, supported by at least 100 ...Show moremembers of the National Guard.
Gabby Petito disappeared while on a cross-country trip with her fiancé, Brian Laundrie. He is still refusing to talk to the police, with his family telling officers they haven’t seen him since Tuesday. The FBI is appealing to the public for any information on Gabby’s whereabouts as fears for her safety intensify.Sep 18, 2021
- Homeland Security Warning Ahead Of Far-Right RallyThe Department of Homeland Security issues an urgent warning on the increasing possibility of violence at the ‘Justice for 6 Rally’, on September 18, amid reports of social media users discussing storming the capitol the night before the rally and kidnapping a member of Congress.
Gabby Petito disappeared while travelling cross-country with her fiancé Brian Laundrie. Police were called to a disorderly conduct situation in Utah, capturing body camera footage of the couple engaged in an altercat...Show moreion. After returning home alone, Laundrie is refusing to talk to the authorities.
Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania vote to subpoena millions of voters' personal information to continue fueling allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election.Sep 17, 2021
- Gymnasts Blast FBI's Dereliction Of DutyStar gymnasts give emotional testimony before the Senate, blasting the FBI's mishandling of the abuse allegation investigation of Olympic Team USA Doctor Larry Nassar. Former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker joins to give his perspective.
78% of Republicans still believe Biden didn't legitimately win the 2020 election. With no evidence of widespread voter fraud to bolster this conspiracy theory, the GOP are voting to subpoena the Pennsylvania Department of State for millions of voters' pe...Show morersonal information.
Bob Enyart, an outspoken critic of Covid vaccines, died last week after succumbing to the virus, making him the fifth Conservative radio host to lose their personal battle with Covid-19.Sep 16, 2021
- Is Our Democratic Right To Vote Under Threat?Former President Trump contacted more than 30 Republican officials in a pressure campaign to intervene in the 2020 election. That, as GOP lawmakers introduce new restrictive voting laws, based on Trump’s big lie of vote rigging, which could destabilize the U.S. election system.
U.S. Capitol Police have issued an emergency declaration ahead of the September 18 far-right rally, after seeing concerning conversations online suggesting protesters will be armed. Their Officers have arrested a man w...Show moreith a machete and bayonet near DNC Headquarters in Washington just days before the event.
With the high stakes California Recall Election just hours away, polling suggests that 58% say they will vote ‘No’ on recalling Governor Gavin Newsom.Sep 14, 2021
- Presenting: The HandoffTo kick off season two of Don and Chris Cuomo's podcast, The Handoff, Chris asks a loaded question: are you happy? Don and Chris discuss managing anxiety, depression, and physical pain over the last few years. They also share personal reflections as we approach the 20th anniversary of the September 11th attacks. Follow The Handoff at https://www.cnn.com/audio/podcasts/the-handoff or wherever you get your podcasts.Sep 11, 2021
- What’s Making America Mad?What’s driving 74% of Americans to be angry about the country? CNN’s Ron Brownstein joins to discuss the disconnect and diverging values and priorities between red and blue America.
Republican Governors reject Biden’s vaccine mandates and threaten to sue, calling them ‘an overreach’, while 56% of Americans favor vaccine requirements at work.
With the statue of Robert E. Lee now removed from Richmond, Professor Randall Kennedy joins to discuss how the removal of confederate symbols increase...Show mored following George Floyd’s murder, as America continues to reckon with its legacy of racism.Sep 11, 2021
- Vaccine Mandates For 100 Million AmericansThe President announces new vaccine mandates, admitting he’s frustrated by the unvaccinated, saying “your refusal has cost all of us”. The mandates, which could cover 100 million Americans, are part of the six-point plan Biden announced yesterday to fight the pandemic amid the delta surge and stalled vaccination rate. GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy has called the vaccine mandates ‘un-American’.
Attorney General Merrick Garland calls Texas’ new restrictive abortion law a ‘scheme to nullify the cons...Show moretitution’ that creates ‘bounty hunters’, with Justice Breyer calling the SCOTUS decision on the law, “very, very, very wrong”. The DOJ is taking action where the conservative majority Supreme Court wouldn’t, and is preparing to sue Texas over the six-week abortion ban.
With less than a week until the California recall election, Governor Gavin Newsom faces an up-hill battle in one of the bluest State’s reddest counties. CNN’s Lucy Kavanaugh speaks to voters in Bakersfield, Kern. Conservative talk radio host Larry Elder has baselessly raised the possibility of ‘shenanigans’ in the election.
Covid cases are surging in Kentucky. Hospitals are overwhelmed, with not enough staff to meet rising demand. Governor Andy Beshear has called in FEMA Strike Teams, The National Guard and has deployed nursing students all over the State.
On tonight’s panel: CNN’s Dr. Jonathan Reiner, Laura Coates, John Harwood, Amanda Carpenter, Ana Navarro, Scott Jennings, Miguel Marquez and Ron Brownstein. Plus: Cedric Richmond, Matthew Dowd, Dr. William Schaffer and Arthur Caplan.Sep 10, 2021