Tuesday trading is over and it ended with a bang. All major US stock indexes recorded their best one-day percentage gain since January 4.
Now investors are turning their attention to what’s next.
- The ADP employment report is due at 8:15 am ET, followed by the ISM non-manufacturing index at 10 am ET. The Fed’s Beige Book is due at 2 pm ET.
- China’s general services PMI and Japan’s composite PMI are due over night.
- European data will include the eurozone composite PMI and retail sales, as well as the UK’s services PMI.
- EIA reports crude oil inventories
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) and Campbell Soup (CPB) report earnings.