CNN Site Map for Section Europe (Galleries) for February - 2015
- 2015-02-25On the 23rd of May 2014, flames raged and plumes of smoke rose high above the Garnethill district of Glasgow, Scotland.
The quaint city-center neighborhood is home to a mix of plush new-build flats as well as century-old red brick tenement blocks. It&ap
- 2015-02-22More than 1,000 people formed a "ring of peace" around the Norwegian capital's synagogue on February 21, 2015. Young Muslims took the initiative after a series of attacks against Jews in Europe.
- 2015-02-19Dale un vistazo a las imágenes de un microscopio electrónico de barrido que muestran filas de dientes de lapa y que, según descubrieron investigadores del Reino Unido, son la sustancia más fuerte que el hombre conoce.
- 2015-02-18Browse through scanning electron microscope images of rows of limpet teeth, discovered by UK researchers to be the strongest substance known to man.
- 2015-02-18Ukrainian children sit in a bus before fleeing Debaltseve, in the Donetsk region, on February 3, 2015. Ukraine's military said Wednesday that 80% of Ukrainian armed forces have now pulled out of a strategic railroad hub that's been the focus of
- 2015-02-12The London Underline concept from design firm Gensler seeks to transform the city's disused rail tunnels into a network of underground pathways for cyclists and pedestrians beneath the streets of the British capital.
- 2015-02-04Swiss artist Ralfonso creates sculptures driven by the wind. Pictured is "Cube Tower" -- a stainless steel creation at Changchun International Sculpture Park in China. The cubes rotate in different directions on an invisible vertical pole.
- 2015-02-02A London bus "collided with a tree" while it was traveling down a road in the center of the city, according to London transport official Ken Davidson.
- 2015-02-02The four surviving Magna Carta manuscripts have gone on display at the British Library in London. More than 43,000 people from around the world applied for tickets to see them together; just 1,215 will get in to the historic three-day exhibition.