- Russia has ramped up assaults on key Ukrainian cities, as President Zelensky pleads for more international assistance and a second round of talks between Ukraine and Russia are set to take place.
- The International Criminal Court said it would launch an investigation following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- One million refugees have fled Ukraine in just a week, according to the UN. Want to help? You can learn how to support humanitarian efforts in Ukraine here.
- It’s unclear how many Ukrainian civilians have been killed. The UN reported at least 136 civilian deaths but cautioned the toll is likely "much higher."
- Having connection issues? Bookmark CNN's lite site for fast connectivity. You can also read updates at CNN Español here.
Our live coverage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine has moved here.