- Russian forces "occupied" Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant — the largest in Europe — following a fire at the facility, Ukrainian authorities said. Radiation levels appear normal, US and Ukrainian officials said.
- Ukrainian President Zelensky accused Russia of intentionally firing at the plant and urged world leaders to stop Russia "before this becomes a nuclear disaster."
- Videos show the aftermath of Russian military strikes that hit an apartment complex in Chernihiv, as invading troops lay siege to key Ukrainian cities including Mariupol and Kharkiv and a standoff occurs around the southern city of Mykolaiv.
- Despite Zelensky's pleas for NATO to establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine, US Secretary of State Blinken and NATO's chief pushed back against the move and warned establishing a no-fly zone could lead to a "full-fledged war in Europe."
- Want to help? Learn how to support humanitarian efforts in Ukraine here.
- Having connection issues? Bookmark CNN's lite site for fast connectivity. You can also read updates at CNN Español here.
Our live coverage of Russia's invasion of Ukraine has moved here.