New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that as businesses are allowed to reopen in some parts of the state, they must take certain safety precautions.
"Businesses have to do their part also," he said.
He outlined some of the changes that may come:
- Some workspaces must be reconfigured to allow employees to practice social distancing.
- Non-essential work travel should be restricted.
- Masks could be required for some employees in frequent contact with others.
- Strict cleaning standards must be set up.
- There must be continuous tracking, tracing and reporting.