West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is expanding an executive order he issued Friday limiting gatherings to no more than five people to include three more counties.
Monongalia, Harrison and Kanawha counties are now included in an order which originally included Berkeley, Jefferson and Morgan counties, Justice said in a press release.
These are the restrictions, according to the governor:
- Limiting groups to a maximum of five people.
- Directing all businesses to require employees to work from home to the maximum extent possible.
- Directing the local health departments to establish the maximum occupancy of and proper social distance within essential businesses and taking action to enforce these health regulations.
- Directing the West Virginia National Guard to provide logistical support and services to assist county agencies.
- Directing the West Virginia State Police to assist with enforcement of local county orders.