Indiana has moved into stage four of its reopening plan, Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb said Friday.
Here's what is reopening:
- Bars and entertainment venues can welcome customers back at 50% capacity
- Zoos, museums and other sites may open
- Movie theaters and bowling alleys can open at 50% capacity
- Restaurants can open to 75% capacity
- Gatherings of up to 250 people are allowed as long as they stays six feet apart
“I want to remind Hoosiers to be safe as we move to stage four. I feel a bit like a nagging mom, but I'm going to remind you that Covid has not disappeared, and we need to continue to protect ourselves and those around us, especially our most vulnerable populations,” Dr. Kristina Box with Indiana State Department of Health said during a news conference on Friday.