Ski resorts in New York state will be allowed to open at 50% indoor capacity beginning on Nov. 6, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Sunday.
Here are the restrictions at reopened ski resorts:
- Masks will be required at all times, except when eating, drinking or skiing.
- Social distancing is required between parties.
- Ski gondolas and lifts must be restricted to members of the same party.
- Ski lessons will be limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Shared rental equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Food, beverage, retail and shuttle operations must conform to social distancing guidance.
- Mountain capacity must be reduced by 25% on “peak” days or if multiple trails are closed due to poor conditions.