The White House is set to host Halloween festivities with Covid-19 precautions on Sunday.
As CNN has previously reported, this year’s event will require face masks for those over the age of 2, as well as other precautions, such as social distancing and handing out candy with gloves.
First lady Melania Trump's outlined the following precautions for Sunday's festivities:
- Guest capacity is limited and event hours are extended.
- All guests (ages 2 years and over) are required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing during their visit to the White House complex.
- All personnel working the event are required to wear a face covering and any staff passing out candy will be required to wear gloves.
- Social distancing measures will be in place.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event route.
- Each department will utilize a no-touch approach in their area when distributing their product.