The United States reported 128,210 current Covid-19 hospitalizations on Monday, setting a new record high since the pandemic began, according to the Covid Tracking Project (CTP).
This is the 34th consecutive day that the US has remained above 100,000 current hospitalizations.
According to CTP data, the highest hospitalization numbers were recorded on these days:
- Jan. 4: 128,210 people hospitalized
- Jan. 3: 125,544 people hospitalized
- Dec. 31: 125,379 people hospitalized
- Dec. 30: 125,218 people hospitalized
- Jan. 1: 125,047 people hospitalized